Friday, October 19, 2007

Still Alive




This was a triumph.
I’m making a note here,
HUGE SUCCESS.
It’s hard to overstate my satisfaction…

…with this song. Portal is possibly the best first-person experience on the market right now. Innovative game play combined with a heavy dose of black humor, the game ends with the robot mastermind behind the vexing puzzles and deadly traps singing a song to you. Shortly after giving killing you a go, the Aperture Science supercomputer sings this fantastic little song to you as the closing credits roll. Anyway, this song was a great learning experience for me. It taught me that…

…There’s no use crying over every mistake.
I’ll just keep on posting
‘Till I run out of cake.
And the Blogging gets done
And I write a neat one
For the people who are
Still alive.

No comments: